Staff Attorney - In house Legal
Due to a recent acquisition, a global markets company is currently looking to fill the newly created role of Staff Attorney - In-house Legal Counsel. This will be a regional role covering APAC.
Reporting directly to the APAC Executive Director of Legal & Regulatory, the incumbent will be working closely with all APAC operations including local offices as well as with the wider International and Group Legal and Compliance teams. This is an excellent opportunity for mid-level professionals looking to gain exposure and grow their career in the financial services industry.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 4-6 years post-qualification experience, preferably in a commercial or regulatory role in the financial services industry
- Degree or professional qualifications as a lawyer or legal advisor
- Experience working with financial services regulations in Singapore in a global environment
- Strong ability to support and provide legal and regulatory advice in relations to Singapore regulations, or major APAC markets
- Comfortable working in a global environment, both independently and in a team
- Dynamic problem-solving skills, with innate want to make a difference
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.