*NEW* 1 Year contract IBOR project manager - Banks
- Deliver the Lending Project Plan for IBOR transition across that cuts across Client Coverage, Transaction Banking and Global Credit Markets
- Lead the Project Steering Group and various Working Groups across Conduct Action Plan, Pricing and System readiness, and Client Engagement
- Deliver the Lending business risk statement to encapsulate key risks and themes emerging from the project plan and changes to business model.
- Engage process owners to assess and deliver changes to processes and document operational risk assessment associated with the transition for Lending product
- Keep track of emerging regulatory expectations in terms of IBOR transition and evaluate the present state of infrastructure and processes of the organization against this
- Drive LIBOR transition agenda with senior stakeholders
- Ensure detailed remediation plans are in place to address the impacted products, systems and processes, drive delivery of those plans to ensure seamless transition away from IBOR
- Work with Business and functions in establishing revised booking models, data flows and analysis and governance
- Work with project management office to ensure measuring objectives, project integrity and quality control, proper governance around processes, performance, resources and cost tracking
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct
- Lead the Group IBOR project deliverables for Client Coverage to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Leverage the opportunity provided by Corporate Social Responsibility to enhance the Group's internal and external reputation and indirectly influence the bottom line.
- Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders and staff.
- Minimum Degree and above in related field
- Broad understanding of LIBOR/IBOR transition
- 5+ years' experience/knowledge in project and change management principles, approaches, methodologies, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (both Waterfall and Agile)
- Preferably PMP / Agile Project Management;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Visio, and Microsoft Project desirable
- Strategic thinker with sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experienced in communicating and influencing a variety of audiences with strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117