*NEW* 5 Months Investment Operations Officer
- Assist in the management, engagement and set up of relationships with outsourced service providers such as external brokers, custodians and other parties required for the set-up of products.
- Consolidate and provide portfolio data to external service providers for the on boarding of new portfolios.
- Prepare daily cash management reports for the mandates for the portfolio managers
- Work closely with external and internal service to ensure efficient cooperation and support for all portfolios
- Perform day to day operations support tasks as needed such as report preparation, data maintenance etc.
- Assist in the provision on management and regulatory reporting relating to fund activities
- Trade support
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of fund structures and operational (settlement) knowledge
- Knowledge and application of Aladdin
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.