*NEW* 6 Months Contract Risk Manager - Foreign Bank
- To achieve success in the implementation of the global regulatory initiative
- Assisting in the mapping of regulations to controls
- Assisting with the remediation of any gaps highlighted through the mapping process
- To Developand enhance a proactive and robust risk management program and related initiatives.
- Ensuring that risk processes and programs and internal reports are developed, implemented and effectively administered.
- Provide regulatory expertise and solutions on complex risk and compliance issues within business unit.
- Work with the Operational risk Management team and the Operations teams to implement dependencies within the risk management system.
- Effectively manage issues and risks across the different business areas, ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated
- Quality assurance reviews of control testing
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.