Storage Engineer (Up to AVP)
|Salary:||S$130000 per annum|
A European private bank is looking for a competent Storage Engineer who will help build and support the storage infrastructure of the organization. The storage specialist will be involved in storage provisioning, migrations, performance analysis and optimization as well as replication and DR activities.
Other responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Execute capacity planning, performance monitoring and optimization
- Identify storage problems and recommend / implement solutions
- Ensure availability and resilience of storage infrastructure
To be qualified for this role, you would need to have:
- Established experience of at least 5 years in la large enterprise storage setup
- Expert in Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) technologies and solutions
- Experience in virtualization technologies relating to storage including Cloud integration
- Product knowledge especially for Cisco, Brocade, EMC, Netapp et al
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Python, SQL, Perl, Powershell or other scripting tools a plus
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number AMJ40934 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.