Strategic Partner Manager, APAC (Technology)
- Want to join an organisation on the cutting edge of technology?
- Looking for Senior candidates that can maintain C-level relationships with MNCs
- Looking for an over-achiever from the Start-up/Tech/Consultancy space
Our Client is a Global-leading Mobile Application
The ideal candidate will be a senior professional with a background in Business Development & Strategic Partnerships leadership within a Start-up, Tech, or Management Consultancy business. Furthermore, this person should be able to grow and hold long-term sustainable relationships with C-level clients in Multinational Companies. This person should be data-driven, with the ability to push what is right for the business balanced with the ability to be creative and flexible in our fast-growing business.
* Own strategic partner relationships across the APAC region
* Post-contract end-to-end partner management including understanding P&L impact of each partnership
* Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion
* Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
* Act as internal partner advocate
* Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings
* Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership for both parties
* 10+ years of proven success in business development or partnerships
* Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for partners
* Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex deals
* Be very organized and communicate well
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 223668. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.