Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Strong global presence
- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
Our client: is one of Asia's leading communications groups, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. As a leader in digital advancement and ICT innovation, they are the first choice across Asia in the creation of the infocomms and digital solutions landscape.
- Identifies with the partnership strategy to grow the business value with our strategic partners as well as grow partners in one or more of our other partner categories, including, content, rewards and events in the area of wellness.
- Acts as a liaison between the company and its partners, and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing the account relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Works to acquire new partners in one or more of the identified categories through a joint business development with these partners.
- Be a proactive, responsive, strategic resource in managing partner relationships internally and externally.
- Knowledgeable in digital assets and work with partners to create compelling digital journeys within the companies digital assets to drive business outcomes for both the company and partners.
- BA/BSc degree in any field
- 3+ years in a partnership, sales or business development role
- Understand quickly where the potential value drivers to both businesses lie, and how to derive these in the order of short to mid-term quick results that can lead to longer term value through strategic though leadership
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lobby different initiatives across diverse stakeholders from different domains or group and at times with conflicting agendas
- Has some experience in account or partner management by identifying key stakeholders in a partners' organization, including decision makers, influencer, gate keepers and blockers
- Excellent in driving business results to meet revenue targets with a strong financial acumen to articulate the return of investment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, is assertive and comfortable with collaborative tension between both Singtel and the partners
- Ability to work and adapt in a highly dynamic environment amidst ambiguities but yet be able to identify priorities, escalating quickly where relevant
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.