Strategy & Planning - Supply Chain Manager
Our client is one the leading e-commerce marketplace companies across South Asia. They provide their sellers and customers with an end-to-end commerce solution.
They are looking for a Strategy & Planning - Supply Chain Planning Manager with prior experience in ecommerce or online logistics industries, to manage Fulfillment and Logistics end-to-end Supply, Demand, Capacity & Financial Planning. You should be a subject matter expert in business and financial planning and utilize your specialized skills to maintain and improve regional performance as the business scales.
You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong process improvement aptitude, and be willing to dive into any problem to independently find a solution.
- Implement and oversee end-to-end business & financial planning across Fulfillment and Logistics teams, via Sales & Operations and Financial Planning cycles
- Develop dynamic financial and capacity-planning models for Fulfillment & Logistics quarterly planning, reforecasting, yearly business planning and 10y planning, and determine the impacting business metrics
- Utilize these models, along with statistical and historical trend analyses, to translate sales forecasts into operational volume-based activities for Logistics and Fulfillment teams. Generate performance and financial targets accordingly
- Continuously refine existing S&OP processes and models to support new business channels and operating strategies
- Establish a framework and routines for monthly reporting to compare forecasted targets to actual KPIs, identifying reasons behind business unit performance and results
- Work with business teams to identify measures for course correction, and follow up to track implementation
- Provide visibility on daily performance during campaigns, including run-time forecast recalibrations based on need
- Liaise with a team of business and data analysts, report to the Regional Head of Strategy and Planning
- BA/BSc degree with outstanding results from a leading university in Business, Economics or STEM fields
- 3+ years in ecommerce or logistics industries, with 1+ years of data analytics experience
- Proven track record in statistical and financial modelling, and budget planning, preferably in a supply/demand or sales & operations planning role
- Experience building data-driven business cases that highlight strong analytical and financial skills
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Results-oriented, detail oriented and self-driven
- Adaptive to changing scope and evolving business environments
- Financial Models; Statistical Analysis; Data Analytics
- Excel mandatory. SQL and data visualization tools preferred.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.