|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
My client is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Singapore with international backing, is expanding their strategy team in Singapore to work on some most challenging project. Their Asia Pacific hub is based in Singapore and they have ambitious plans to grow in Asia.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in strategy development and implementation. Preferably from topic tier consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Bain, etc.), in-house strategy teams of international and local banks or similar positions in FinTech, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable local or international universities
- Experience in strategy development and implementation
- Work independently and able to lead the development of strategy papers and reports
- Excellent PPT and Excel skills
- Chinese Mandarin (oral and written) is a plus
It is a great opportunity to join a reputable international internet company, they offer:
- Top notch platform
- Flexible culture and flat structure
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874