Supply Chain Analyst
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. If you are looking for a career development in a company where you can expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service and innovation from employees.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Process supply chain SAP transactions as Create purchase orders and invoices
- Following through and manages shipment schedules to maintain up-to-date data in SAP
- Manages and analyse monthly supply chain KPIs or financial reports
- Supports in co-ordinating supply chain meetings or any ad-hoc projects (Eg. Data collation, preparing Power Point slides, excel)
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years working experience in relevant function, preferable in MNC, Pharmaceutical, Logistics
- Supply Chain and Finance experience, Good SAP knowledge in MM, SD and BI
- Good Microsoft application skills in Excel and Power Point
- Good analytical skills, very good attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and good in communication with multi-culture stakeholders across Asia Pacific.
- This person should be one that is matured and resilience to be able to cope with constant change.
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041131- firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.