Supply Chain Analyst
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Well known global brand.
- Customer focus oriented.
- Specific responsibility as a supply chain analyst professional.
About our client:
A global brand with major presence in Europe and Asia, their business is catering to large O&G firms in managing the EPCI and operation for the FPSO. The key success of the company's business is on improving their supply chain operation at all level. During this time, we are looking for an experienced and independent Supply Chain Analyst.
This role will report to a Manager. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyse business process/procedures and data interrelationship to identify and extract large relevant data sets from a variety of data sources.
- Design, build and maintain tools that enable automatic data collection, extraction, cleansing, validation and transformation/coding of data from different sources
- Design and build data models to enable analysis on data to provide insights and enable supply chain department to make informed decisions and meet department KPIs/savings targets/compliance requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand data content
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences/stakeholders using business analytics reporting tools
- Prepare and execute presentations to communicate the data models and findings to internal and external audiences/stakeholders
- Work with IT to create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations to enable "self-service" reporting tools for stakeholders
- Drive the correct utilization of use of ERP, new and existing IT systems/tools/platforms to optimize the use of data dashboards, data collection tools or any "self-service" reporting tools
- Conduct training on the use of data dashboards, data collection tools or "self-service" reporting tools
- Build and maintain historic base lines for various spend areas
- Mine, utilise and understand various indexes and market intelligence sources available in the market to create benchmarks for price levels
- Evaluate the financial impacts for long-term agreements, price escalation models, hedging strategies, etc.
- Actively work to monitor, audit and improve data accuracy, quality and integrity
- Assist in developing business cases in support of supply chain activities including i.e. net-present value calculations
- Assist in developing commercial bid evaluation models including Total Cost of Ownership models
- Perform savings calculations and reporting
- Other work tasks assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced professional as a Supply Chain Analyst. We are seeking a highly positive candidate to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience in similar responsibility as a Supply Chain Analyst.
- Experienced, direct, and tough personality - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927