Supply Chain Coordinator
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
My client is a leading player in the Aviation industry providing professional aviation services. They are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator who will be based at Changi Airport. You will be responsible for ensuring the Materials flow to point of use when required to support production departments and our customers whilst working with cross functional departments and suppliers to support the most cost effective source and usage of Aircraft Materials, all the time ensuring a seamless supply chain process from ordering to delivery.
Other responsibilities and Deliverables
- Support and work as part of global Supply Chain Team to support business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking Material from suppliers to the dock by liaising with transport and warehousing ensuring on time arrival.
- Read and interpret Engineering Orders and drawings to support ordering of Materials for layovers.
- Place purchase orders with the latest price for specific materials for production and direct shipments to customers and various global locations.
- Maintain the most cost effective solution for Freight to meet our production requirements.
- Locate stock into the correct locations in accordance with required procedures.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries and shipments, ensuring ERP system accuracy.
- Lead in physical monthly and yearly inventory counts, ensuring adjustments are actioned daily.
- Highlight any stock shortages and issues to the relevant personnel and action immediately.
- Ensure paperwork for shipments, COC's and waste logs are maintained and stored correctly.
- Ensure monitoring of Materials consumption for each Aircraft event, reporting job cost consumption within 24 hours of aircraft departure.
- Ensure daily targets are met for receiving, picking/issuing and packing of material.
- Maintain Daily Temp and humidity Logs.
- Daily review of Quarantine and MRB.
- Develop and maintain excellent, positive business relationships with partners, customers and internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and ensure competitiveness is maintained in line with business expectations.
- Liaise with Customs clearance and other applicable Custom duties as they pertain to location.
- Experience in maintaining records of incoming and outgoing materials and stock control with excellent focus on attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter with Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to work well as part of a team are essential.
- Forklift License.
- Excellent computer skills including Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Materials qualification would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of ERP systems would be beneficial.
- Availability to travel to global company and customer locations as required.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.