SUPPLY CHAIN DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4200 per month + bonus|
A pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Database Administrator. The purpose of the role is to maintain the accuracy and integrity of master data in the ERP system and ensure the timeliness of master data updates.
Your mains responsibilities:
- Manage the creation of new item codes in the ERP system for all markets in Asia-Pacific, the associated forms and approval process.
- Enter and maintain finished goods and non-finished goods material master data for all material types.
- Manage the local ERP master data monitoring and reporting required to support the corporate master data management process.
- Enter and maintain vendor master data in the local ERP system.
- Provide back-up when data stewards are out of the office to ensure on-going completion of required work.
- Act as a process expert for the local ERP master data area of responsibility.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 3 to 4 years Supply Chain experience
- Experience with master data management is preferred and experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise with various functional groups in the organisation
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and work independently
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00044105 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.