Supply Chain Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$55000 per annum|
My client is within the Medical Device industry and is looking for a Supply Chain candidate to join their growing team. As the Supply Chain Executive you will be a part of the regional team and support the logistics and replenishment duties for the team.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Manage and optimize stock level for the local sales team and customers
- Work on the SAP deployment project
- Plan and manage the stock replenishment and obsolesce stock
- Review the purchase orders from the suppliers and for timely incoming shipments
- Handle the 3PL partners and maintain the KPIs related to their logistics activities
- Drive continuous improvement strategies with the logistics partners
Ideally you would be a graduate with a Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years of experience in Supply Chain. Have an understanding of ownership and you are able to react in a proactive manner to emergency and unplanned situations. Be able to work in a collaborative manner with other business department such Sales, Customer service and Finance.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.