Supply Chain Head
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$170000 - S$200000 per annum|
A European Healthcare MNC company is looking for a Regional Supply Chain Head to join their Asia operations. As a part of the Global Supply Chain team, you would to manage the end to end supply chain for their current distribution channels. The candidate must have experience in managing different distributors and customers.
The ideal candidate should have the following experiences:
- Define, develop and execute strategies which directly lead to improvements in Supply Chain Effectiveness and overall support of revenue and profitability objectives
- Understanding and managing Regional Distributors' end to end Supply Chain
- Improve supply chain requirements by improving the distributor and wholesaler effectiveness through the development and implementation of consistent distributor operating mechanisms. This would include implementation of distributor performance reviews, defining and implementing performance metrics, conducting contract reviews to drive incremental performance and expand capabilities.
- Establishing partnership programs to increase supply chain education internally and externally with the different distribution partners.
- Manage the stock and inventory levels of the products keeping it to the optimizing level needed.
- Formulating guidelines from Corporate Supply Chain, supports and executes strategies, continuously improves supply chain operations to optimize performances. Proposes innovative projects to improve the service.
Successful candidates must have experience in an international/multicultural setting and role; driving to execution and results. At least 5 years' experience working directly with distribution and channel management teams, ideally across multiple countries and regions. Experienced implementing distributor partnership programs.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.