Supply Chain IT Catalogue Coordinator
Annual Contract, Singapore
- Well known global brand
- Growing company
- Newly created role
About our client:
A global brand with major presence in Europe and Asia, their business is catering to large O&G firms in managing the EPCI and operation for the FPSO. The key success of the company's business is on improving their supply chain operation at all level. During this time, we are looking for an experienced and independent Supply Chain IT Catalogue Coordinator.
This role will report to a Manager. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the standardization (accuracy and quality) of the current catalogues present, such as equipment, spare parts, consumables and services
- Managing to identify and update the content of the catalogue (incorrect, outdated, duplicate, incomplete)
- Updating existing data when expanding the use of the system
- Handling reports of defects or deviations in data quality
- Handling test systems and data integrity on ongoing IT development
- Assisting Master Data expert to design and develop accurate catalogue solution to improve on the user experience
- Implement Supply Chain Master Data creation and maintenance (policies, procedures and guidelines)
- Collaborate with Master Data Expert and Senior Coordinator to share knowledge and troubleshoot issues
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced professional as a Supply Chain IT Catalogue Coordinator. We are seeking a highly positive candidate to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience in similar responsibility as a Supply Chain professional on Catalogue Management
- Exposure on managing Supplier Master Data creation and maintenance.
- Exposure to SAP ERP system process is an advantage
- Experienced, direct, and tough personality - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Those who require work permit need not to apply
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to email@example.com, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.