Supply Chain Lead
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$180000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum|
A leading Pharmaceutical company is currently looking to fill up a critical position within their Operations. They are looking for a Supply Chain Lead who is well versed in managing all the Supply Chain activities within the areas of production control, planning, purchasing and production scheduling. This position will be based in Tuas. The role encompasses the responsibility of Supply Chains for pharma business vertical.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Leading supply chain function and managing multiple warehouses
- Ensuring timely completion of monthly Sales & Operations planning process
- Resolving conflicts and deciding prioritization among markets and products in case of resource conflicts
- Ensuring consistency across the supply chain in processes and systems
- Delivering on key supply chain metrics and driving improvements based on root cause analysis
- Cost rationalization based on Cost to Serve
This function will work closely with other organizational functions (like Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, QA/QC, Procurement, Regulatory, R & D, Distribution, Finance etc.) for seamless planning and execution of monthly activities as well as long-term plans.
Looking for candidates who have GMP experience, Operations, Six sigma, SAP and Inventory Management. Candidates MUST come from a Manufacturing background. A minimum of 15 years of experience within the Planning, Sourcing, Warehousing and Logistics function.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC #Supplychain
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.