Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 17 May 2023
- SalaryS$120000.00 - S$130000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Associate Director, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing
Supply Chain Manager
My client is one of the key global pharmaceutical companies based in the US. They are looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in Singapore. This role would have you be responsible for end-to-end Supply Chain Management and collaborate with multiple stakeholders such as Contract Manufacturers, Supply and Operations teams to ensure smooth operation of supply chain processes. Your experience in API operational supply planning, strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and work well with others would see you succeeding in this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Function as the API Supply Lead for the company's global API and Bulk network
- Develop, implement and support strategic and tactical plans to ensure timely product supply while keeping in mind cost and other KPIs.
- Work on demand forecasts, inventory and capacity to develop and update 24/36 month rolling master schedule while also being accountable for inventory management of materials.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the supply chain processes are running smoothly and on time. Additionally, anticipate and resolve any supply chain issues that may arise.
- Ensure Supply Chain Planning, Master Data and Analytics processes are robust while also working on designing/updating and deploying optimized integrated Supply Planning Processes
- Forecast API volumes to maintain API supply and inventory at sufficient levels to ensure customer service.
- Review API demand forecast to detect deviations from estimated operational plan.
- Monitor present and forecasted inventory at sites to detect issues i.e., overstocking, slow moving or unavailable stock and rectify them.
- Work with internal teams on inventory budget targets
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain, Operations Management and/or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain/Material Management (esp. API Supply Planning)
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry with solid analytical, strategic thinking, influencing and critical thinking skills are highly desirable.
- Proficiency in SAP, BI systems/tools, master data management and advanced planning tools would be an added advantage.
- Supply Chain/Project Management certification is preferred.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natassha.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend