Supply Chain Manager (Emerging Asia)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
My clients are a US based Medical Device company is looking for a Regional Supply Chain Manager to join their team in the new year. You would be mainly responsible to develop, implement and be accountable for Supply Chain strategic, tactical and operational plans in order to optimize supply chain results.
The areas that you would focus and have experience is within the Customer Service operations and Logistics area (Warehouse & Distribution). At the same time, you would also be accountable for implementing transformational changes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Customer Service Operations:
- Lead the Demand Management Organization, implementing best practices in forecasting, customer collaboration, sales / marketing consensus review, and improved communications.
- Drive the customer service group with our service provider to a customer centric model understanding key best practice principles for a best in class customer service organization
- Ensure that the CS organization understands its critical importance in the role its employees play in driving sales and customer satisfaction / retention.
- Develop and update SOP with new compliance and policy.
- Work with customers and service providers (if applicable) to ensure customer service level is met through effective order fulfillment including product delivery, invoicing and product exchange/return.
Logistics: Warehousing & Distribution (W&D):
- Optimize inbound and outbound supply chain logistics, including management of internal and third-party distribution and transportation of materials and finished goods.
- Manage the performance of goods receiving to ensure appropriate liaison with international manufacturing, distribution centre contacts and international freight providers occurs to maximize efficiency and timely delivery of products required.
- Manage and control all logistics activities and supply chain operations to ensure availability of products to meet demand as per sales forecast at optimized cost.
- Monitor and evaluate key logistics/distributor service providers' performance and initiate corrective actions when foresee any problems to all related parties.
- Support supply/distribution agreement by coordinating with Legal consultant & key suppliers (Local & international) to ensure the availability of products and best service with reasonable and justness condition in each agreement.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.