Supply Chain Manager - Global Chemical Manufacturing Firm
- Well known global brand.
- Customer focus oriented through efficiency management
- Broad responsibility for supply chain operation
About our client:
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry globally. The key success of the company's business is on improving the supply chain operation at all level. During this time, we are looking for a highly experienced and independent Supply Chain Manager professional to drive and manage the operation.
This role will report to the Plant Manager and the role will be responsible of the entire Supply Chain Division within the manufacturing site. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direct the supply chain and operations of the business to ensure the current and future plans of the organisation are met
- Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage the operation basis to ensure people, process and technology perform at optimal levels and deliver efficiently
- Deliver on agreed business goals through involving, empowering and motivating people whilst ensuring the business program is consistent with approved S&OP Objectives.
- This role requires an individual who can contribute to improving performance both at strategic and operational levels.
- Coordinate the activites of the regional managers with operational responsibilities in all states and divisions to ensure the business operating policies and proceedures are maintained and monitor the performance of those areas of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced professional with an eye for process improvement and solid efficiency experience. We are seeking a highly positive and motivated team-driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Willingness to be located in East Java, Indonesia
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience as a Supply Chain professional
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to email@example.com, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.