Senior Operations Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client comes with a reputable brand known as one of the exclusive F&B in the global market. Their business has a foundation on strong family business market approach. Currently present in Singapore throughout many years, they are pushing forward for a major footing in the Asia Pacific market. During this rewarding time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Supply Chain Operation professional with knowledge into managing 3PL projects.
The role will be reporting to the Operation Manager in Singapore, and your responsibility will include and not be limited to:
- Managing daily tactical warehouse experience
- Reporting and delivering meetings with 3PL stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Keen eye for logistical cost improvisation operation approach
- Managing inventory control, inclusive of the management of stock
- Experience in managing RFP/RFQ process for third party logistical support sourcing
- Managing and delivering packaging activities throughout the sites and third party sites
- Managing and leading newly implemented packaging projects throughout the business lifecycle
The Successful Candidate
We invite a proactive, outgoing, experienced Supply Chain Operation professional with an eye for continuous improvement. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful, you must come with:
- More than 5 years of stable career experience within Supply Chain and 3PL functions, preferably within the FMCG industry
- Degree in either Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics is preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team-based driven operation with related third parties, a major plus when candidate comes with exposure in project management related activities
- Preferably more than 3 years of exposure in an SAP enabled work environment
- Willingness to learn new system implementation as well as proactive during new project implementation
- Those who needs work permit may not need to apply.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.