Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is a top supplier of semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions, catering to the worldwide automotive, consumer, communication, computing, and industrial sectors
- Analyze Business Processes with the purpose to identify duplications of entry points, systems, processes, enhancements, simplify and eliminate waste within Supply Chain and cross functionally.
- Working with Supply Chain users to frame business process problem(s), define scope of solution, conduct analysis, and develop solutions.
- Be the liaison between the IT project manager and Supply Chain users to create win-win between required system development efforts and business process effectiveness requirements.
- Work with functional team to help develop business case for additional software development and/or acquisition. Configure functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Maintain regular communication with functional teams on the progress, and report status to Sponsors and management on risks to costs and schedule.
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain or IT (Computer Science, Information Systems or related field)
- Prior experience of working in manufacturing industry, Purchasing experience & Oracle ERP will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in various Business Intelligence Software/Platforms such as OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), Tableau, IBM Cognos business Intelligence tools etc to develop advanced reports, analytics, dashboards and visualization
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel & Powerpoint), Strong data analytics skills. Proficiency with VBA program skills, SQL, Python, BI Tools is an advantage.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend