Supply Chain Planner
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
Our client, a leading global organization is looking for a Supply Chain Planner with strong experience and knowledge in sourcing.
In this high profile role, you will be responsible for:
- Daily action manages from MRP - for a set portfolio of items, across multiple countries
- Maintain forecasts for each item through validation with the Sales community
- Inform IM/GOM of significant variances to forecast or other framework issues
- Regular communication with sales to ensure on track & provide visibility where required
- Place all orders on plants where required
- Manage/ set parameters
- Receive CP direct & process
- Responsible for follow up of all orders
- Update orders to reflect plan changes (if late)
To be shortlisted in this role, you would have the following skills and experience:
- High-level communication skills and ability to establish credible relationships with a variety of
- High levels of personal integrity.
- Passion for delivering results and personal accountability for performance.
- Strong commitment to the provision of service excellence.
- Strong personal accountability matched with ability to integrate within team focused
- Demonstrates the edge required to make the tough yes and no decisions.
- Proactive in approach, maintains own energy, setting the standard for others.
- Has the ability to energize others around common goals.
- Consistently executes and follows through to deliver on the Detmold Group promise.
- Has passion for the business as a whole.
APPLY NOW quoting reference:00041211- email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.