Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Our clients are a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly services for a variety of industries. They're currently looking for a Supply Chain, Process Improvement Specialist. The candidate will be involved in configuration functions and workflow optimisation to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- The adoption of systems and enhancement of the planning and purchasing processes will be overseen by a global process owner.
- Work together with business users to assist them in data analysis, estimating data concerns, and determining the necessary mappings and rules to move cleansed data.
- Develop a business case for extra software development and/or purchase by working with the functional team. Set up processes and features to make ERP integration with other programs easier.
- locating and sharing data-driven insights for spending and data analytics-based decision-making.
- To increase data accuracy and dependability, collaborate with the appropriate policy and procedure counterparts, Global Fulfillment, Planning, Purchasing, Procurement, and IT.
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain/ Business Management / Engineering with 5-8 years of more of relevant experience, PMP certification holder is preferable
- Familiar with SAP, Oracle and ERP systems relating to procurement, contract management and vendor management would be advantageous. Working experience with Oracle Fusion will be advantages.
- Experience in sourcing, procurement, and E2E Supply Chain fulfillment activities in a manufacturing environment
- Strong conceptual, analytical thinking skills and adept in data modelling
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend