Supply Chain Regional Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4200 - S$4900 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a healthcare company is looking for a Supply Chain Regional Executive to join a dynamic team in Singapore. Your role will be to manage the inventory, demand, and supply and to be accountable for all aspects of on time supply performance of this portfolio.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Manage customer satisfaction by ensuring on-time delivery in full and to prevent the out-of-stock situation.
- Manage supply planning, purchasing, order processing, fulfilment and delivery & redressing management for assigned brand/portfolio to all APAC countries
- Follow and execute the departmental inventory management strategies and objectives
- Ensure new product launch occurs in a timely manner and meets all business objectives through coordination with appropriate function teams to ensure stock reach countries on time
- Execute the departmental inventory management strategies and objectives
- Manage inventory control effectively to balance requirements of demand and supply
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Business/Logistics
- At least 4 to 5 years experiences in supply chain, inventory planning, distribution & operations management in the Healthcare industry
- Understand and familiar with export documentation and letter of credit payment
- Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, efficient, deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Both customer and process oriented; capable of satisfying customer needs while following processes
- Excellent communication skills & possess high level of enthusiasm and motivation
APPLY NOW AS00044850 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.