Supply Chain / Demand Planner
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$55000 - S$60000 per annum|
A leading multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Supply Chain / Demand Planner to be responsible for overall planning for all divisions. You'll be Overall responsible for regional KPIs- Forecast Accuracy, Product Availability, Inventory, Supplier Performance, Inventory Health (Excess / Slow moving inventory).
- Develop a roadmap / strategy for the initiation of Demand and inventory management
- Creation of standard best in class S&OPs for all Supply Chain planning processes.
- Identifies issues from Enterprise Planning meetings and works with Divisions and countries for effective resolution
- Manages Regional statistical forecasts for all Divisions
- Develop and introduce effective processes & Tools to drive forecast generation and demand management for all the Divisions'
- Ensures market/sales intelligence data added to the statistical forecasts is substantiated by business expectations and reconciled to overall business plans
- Works closely with regional/country marketing managers and other stakeholders to understand requirements of new product introductions
- Provides planning inputs to country product phase-in/phase-out plans
- Manages country supply plan for the Division that meets anticipated customer demand at optimal inventory level
- Manages exposure to excess and obsolete stocks by implementing intermodal redistribution and Divisions returns of goods for the Division
- Resolves supply issues by communicating and coordinating with Divisions and country management; draws up a joint action and contingency plan for the resolutions of such issues
- Reports on and makes recommendations for improving supplier performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably Supply Chain or related degree
- At least 8 -10 years' experience in demand Planning and Inventory Management
- Experience using SAP
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.