Supply Chain Solution Design Engineer
- A dynamic company as one of the leading brands in the Region
- Singapore market leader
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of an expanding and innovative firm
About our client:
Our respected client is a well-known regional firm with solid presence in Singapore. With major experiences in providing innovative solution to the market, they are still innovating to provide better customer service, faster delivery, and high-tech warehouse operation. The key success of this business is to continue innovating and optimizing their service by providing cost and time effective solutions. During this time, they are looking for a Supply Chain Solution Design Engineer to be part of their expanding team in Singapore.
This role will report to the Manager of the organization in Singapore and the role will be responsible of the overall smooth project phase of the warehouse capacity increase and efficiency improvement. They are building a new advanced warehouse in Singapore with automation as their blueprint. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake supply chain solution design: warehouse layout development, general process design, and operation optimization.
- Undertake warehouse project assignments entailing automation specification and planning.
- Analysis of warehouse processes to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Lead and handle the automation solution needed for the business, and able to churn optimum solution for supporting the business growth.
- Assist in guiding professional engineers, technicians, site supervisors and contractors
- Lead the implementation simulation plan to mitigate potential operation hick-ups on the warehouse automation operation.
- Review and analyze inventory reports and stock lists to improve inventory control and direct the implementation of corrective measures
- Review and analyze optimum range, stock-holding, and throughput plan.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced warehouse operation and project professional. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience as a supply chain solution design professional
- Hands-on person and able to take responsibility and accountability on the job required.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain process, accustomed to process reengineering.
- Experienced, direct, and open-minded person - strong character who is able to analyze processes and provide constructive feedback.
- High levels of drive for team-results, solution-based attitude, people motivational tactics.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Rewarding, flexible, and dynamic work environment.
- Working with diverse workforce throughout Singapore.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.