An US Pharmaceutical MNC company is looking for a Senior Supply Planner Executive to join their Asia operations. This position shall be responsible for ensuring successful performance of the supply and delivery chain for assigned portfolio of products within the region. The incumbent will participate in Global and Regional forums as regional point of contact for assigned portfolio, you will also drive improvement initiatives related to supply & inventory management to support achievement of commercial goals for the region and markets in scope.
- Accountable for Supply Assurance of assigned product portfolio (typically larger and/or more complex portfolio than Supply Planners)
- Accountable for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment for assigned product portfolio
- Support completion of Product change lifecycle management activities requiring supply input
Inventory management and deployment
- Develop inventory targets and budget for assigned products
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyse inventory performance versus budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
Successful candidates must have minimum 5 years working experience in Supply Chain related fields (planning, scheduling, procurement, logistics, customer service or demand management) with at least 3 years' experience in planning role, preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical industry.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend