|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to S$60000.00 per annum|
Leading US Company within the Healthcare industry is looking for Supply Planner / Senior Supply Planner who will be responsible for ensuring Supply Assurance and Supply Chain performance of assigned portfolio of products. Participate in Global and Regional forums as regional point of contact and drive improvement initiatives related to supply & inventory management to support achievement of commercial goals for assigned region / markets. Coach junior or new team members. This role will be based in Tuas.
You will be responsible for:
- Supply Assurance
- Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment
- Support completion of Product change management activities requiring supply input
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact
- Represent region in plant S&OP
- Drive completion of supply-related or other assigned improvement initiatives
Ideally, you would have 5 years or more of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or healthcare industry. Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning. Looking for a candidate who is able to speak Japanese.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.