Supply Planning Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A Healthcare MNC company is looking for a Supply Planning Manager to join their Asia operations. This position shall be responsible for ensuring successful performance of the supply and delivery chain for assigned portfolio of products within the region. The incumbent will participate in Global and Regional forums as regional point of contact for assigned portfolio. You will also drive improvement initiatives related to supply & inventory management to support achievement of commercial goals for the region and markets in scope. This role will be based in Tuas.
- Accountable for Supply Assurance of assigned product portfolio (typically larger and/or more complex portfolio than Supply Planners).
- Accountable for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment for assigned product portfolio. Be a part of the S&OP meetings.
- Support completion of Product change lifecycle management while developing and maintaining relationships with different stakeholders.
- Develop inventory targets and budget for assigned products
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyse inventory performance versus budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
Successful candidates must have minimum 5 - 8 years working experience in Supply Chain related fields (planning, scheduling, procurement, logistics, customer service or demand management) with at least 3 years' experience in planning role, preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical industry.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.