Support Analyst and Developer (Financial Systems)
My client is one of the leading legal firms in Singapore, with a reputable and strong-standing international presence, they are looking to strengthen their finance function by adding a Financial Systems Support Analyst and Developer to the team.
You will provide financial systems support to the APAC region and to assist the Financial Systems Team in the development and maintenance of the Firm's financial systems, reporting, systems administration and BI.
- Relevant IT qualifications.
- Formal training in accountancy advantageous.
- Troubleshooting technical issues involving SQL server administration, Aderant Expert, SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Reporting using SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI.
- Business Intelligence visualisation tools and performance dashboards.
- Development of BI using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Large firm professional services background.
- Programming (preferably Visual Basic / C# / Iron Python).
- Financial application (preferably Aderant) support and customisations.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Joey Chen (R1878026)
Short listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1878026
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.