|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
My Client is looking for an experienced candidate who candidate for a Sustainability Manager role that will be based in Singapore. Looking for a suitable candidate who is essentially the Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring strategic sustainable packaging solutions.
You will be responsible for coordinating the supplier and customer interface for sustainability function in the APAC region. Directly supporting implementation of the client's Global Sustainability Strategy. You will work closely with the customer and supplier boundaries to ensure the global strategies are implemented and aligned with the needs and expectations of local markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support development and implementation of Scale for Good Packaging and Recycling Strategy in alignment
- Support Global sustainability reporting activities and monitoring of progress with leadership role within the region
- Liaise and develop relationships with the local markets, supplier base and external bodies in the region, ensure awareness and understanding of the sustainability requirements and approaches
- Collaborate across different functions and local teams to accommodate local market needs and expectations while maintaining globally aligned and integrated approach
- Provide consistent guidance, training and support to the peers within the Global sustainability team
- Expert understanding of current environmental sustainability legislation, technologies and trends
- Application of sustainability knowledge for the development of innovative and cost-effective food & drinks packaging solutions and best sustainable technology to support the Global Packaging and Recycling Strategy
Specific knowledge required:
- Sound understanding of packaging development, processes and environmental issues
- Sound understanding of current global environmental sustainability legislation, technologies, trends and technologies.
- Understanding of packaging manufacturing processes, print technology
- Self-confidence to work in a high-profile environment in conjunction with senior client management.
- Very good organizational and project management skills
- Experience in working with multi-functional teams (Purchasing, Supply Chain, Graphics and Finance team by means of strategic sourcing and cost-effective purchasing activities, including that of supplier development)
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.