SVP, Head of EUS and Service Management
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main operations based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a senior IT leader (SVP) to head up their End User Services and IT Service management team within the technology function. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible to lead a team of talented specialist and subject matter experts to ensure all End User technologies and Service Management operations are running smoothly and effectively on a daily basis. You will also play a pivotal role in driving new strategies and initiatives to further improve their overall workplace environment across all offices.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of relevant experience in managing both the hardware and software in the end-user computing and service management domains, not limited to Microsoft Windows Desktop Support and Services, Mobile, Office 365, Email, Exchange, Collaboration, Skype for Business and Active Directory.
- Relevant experience in supporting investment related applications, i.e. Charles River, Black rock, Argus Enterprise, eFront etc.
- Proven track record in managing diverse team, both locally and overseas.
- Experience in IT Service Management Operations and Service Delivery
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build relationship with senior management and key stakeholders across all lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.