SVP - Operational Risk
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A renowned global bank is currently looking to hire an experienced SVP who will be part of the Operational Risk team.
The bank has been growing very rapidly in the Asia region, and is thus hiring an SVP who will be part of the Global Operational risk team. This role will be covering the APAC region of the bank's retail businesses (including Private and Wealth management). Key responsibilities would be engaging with various stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of the bank's operational risk frameworks, and supervising the various business managers in an oversight role.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 10-15 years of experience in Operational Risk/ Operations
- Prior experience in Retail banking/ Private banking or Wealth management
- Experience with Stress testing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194