SVP Project Manager COO Office
- Global Financial Services
- New Headcount
- Project Management and Business knowledge
Our client is an established global financial service with offices across the globe. They're currently looking for a Senior Vice President Project Management Operations
The Project Director responsible for managing a series of projects across international countries covering eSignatures, machine learning and a number of customers facing initiatives, with oversight across the delivery of International Operations Strategic Automation initiatives. The role is a key leadership team role in building out the strategic change delivery capability for International Operations with an expectation that it is able to contribute to strategic thought leadership within the function.
- Strong implementation record coupled with strong people management as well as situations management skills to manage multiple stakeholders across the financial sectors and with global technology providers across multiple countries
- Manage multi-year projects covering financial application implementation, change management, migration, infrastructure setup, industry testing, security testing and operation of critical financial systems
- See through a large complex project from inception to production and operation
- Experience in successfully leading large scale complex project on application development and managing multiple stakeholders and partners. Understanding of the impact of the complexity and dependencies of the multiple moving parts and able to plan ahead aligning the interest of all parties to ensure a successful delivery of our commitment to customer is key
- Ability to highlight and recommend the impact of critical path and decisions needed in a timely manner, taking into account the big picture is key so that all stakeholders can contribute to the success of this project
- Experience in implementing projects in Financial and Banking sector and correspondingly appreciation of the intricacies of this sector are important dependencies for the success this project
- Strong EQ with leadership capabilities to align multiple project teams and ensuring a win-win outcome for all
- People is core to the success of all projects, hence having the maturity, humility and adaptable approach focusing on bringing out the best of every project members yet putting the right pressure and focus to move project forward is key
- Understanding of the strategic impact and business challenges of all the stakeholders and aligning all parties to move in the right direction with the ability to mobilize and energies' the team forward to meet the project target is key to ensure project success
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with an internationally recognised qualification
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant working experience in Project Management within Operations with a global financial institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in stakeholder management at all levels
- Must be based in Singapore. Singaporean preferred
If you are interested, please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.