SVP - Strategic Finance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting HaTCH|
|Salary:||Up to S$130000.00 per annum|
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
Our Client makes it easier for customers in Southeast Asia to transact online. Their product is an alternative payment service provider that enables digital content providers to accept payments in Southeast Asia using payment channels that every consumer can use, even if they don't have a credit or debit card.
They are seeking for a Senior Vice President for Strategic Finance of outstanding intelligence to assume responsibility for the company's finance function.
- look after complex settlement operation including timely payment from payment channel operators and to merchants.
- extending the Company's revenue recognition policy to new lines of business, defining the appropriate accounting treatment accordingly
- Lead the annual budgeting process and monitor progress vs. budget throughout the
- Analyse the tax and legal environment in markets in which they seeks to enter and design appropriate corporate and transaction structures accordingly
- Ensure compliance with the company's tax, audit, and general corporate obligations in
each jurisdiction in which it operates, identifying and appointing external auditors,
tax preparers, and corporate secretarial service providers as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline; MBA degree preferred.
- strong experience in multi-currency and to be able to hndle multi-market.
- strong compliance across different market is key
- Experience with M&A is a plus
- Experience in payment company or e-commerce is a plus
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
www.hatch.careers /www.ambition.com.sg #LI-FA
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117