System Validation Engineer
Our client, a leading international semiconductor firm is growing their R&D Centre in Singapore and is currently hiring a System Validation Engineer. The ideal candidate will have good experience in silicon verification, test program development and test plan execution.
In this high profile role you will:
- HW/SW/FW co-emulation on emulation platforms
Pre-silicon verification and post-silicon system validation
Test case and test automation scripts development and test plan execution
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and above in Computer Science or Electronic and Electric Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience of hardware development and system verification in consumer/electrical products
- Familiar with system board design/debugging and usage of lab equipment like Oscilloscope and Logic analyzer
- Experience of silicon verification, test program development and test plan execution is essential
- Understand High Speed Serdes Interfaces & its protocol
- Understand PCI/USB/PCI-E/ETHERNET/SPI bus protocol
- Experience of C/C++ Programming language
- Knowledge of RTL language, in-circuit emulation and FPGA fast prototyping is an advantage
- Knowledge of CPU, PON, XDSL, ETHERNET switch, and wireless LAN is preferred
If you are think you are a good fit for this role click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.