Systems Engineer (Voice and Video)
Systems Engineer (Voice and Video) wanted for a leading Financial Services firm!
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading Financial Services company with strong presence across the APAC region. They are well- known for their high- performing work culture and collaborative environment.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for Systems Engineers to join their IT team. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will play the role of an SME taking care of both applications and infrastructure. In particular, you will be responsible for both operations and engineering of their video and voice infrastructure, namely on technologies such as Cisco, Avaya and Polycom. You will also be expected to develop both short- term and long- term technical solutions in line with both business and IT requirements, as well as providing operations support on a daily basis.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of engineering and operations experience on both video and voice infrastructure such as Cisco, Avaya, Polycom and Skype, preferably in the banking and financial services industry
- Good technical expertise with PowerShell scripting or similar programming languages to automate repetitive tasks
- Well- versed with conference rooms AV systems, wireless presentation sharing and room booking tools
- Experience in implementing and managing high performance, high availability, backup and recovery and business continuity solutions
- Good knowledge of network design, virtualization, storage, routing/ firewalls/ switching, load balancing etc.
- Exposure to technologies such as SIP Turret or Trader voice recordings will be a plus
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different businesses
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.