Talent Acquisition Director, Manila
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the fastest growing personal lending businesses in Asia with operations across the region. Due to their incredible business growth in the Philippines market, our client is looking for a Regional Director to be based in Manila to manage their internal recruiters, at the same time plan and drive recruitment strategies in that market.
These roles will be part of the senior leadership team, reporting to the HR Director and working very closely with Country CEO. You will refine recruiting strategy and implement specific talent acquisition programs consistent with the philosophy of attracting and retaining a high talent workforce. You will identify and develop proactive talent identification and sourcing strategies through networking, involvement with industry associations and professional organizations, and maintaining a current awareness of the talent market. Besides managing a big team of internal recruiters, you will also need to establish strong partnerships with external recruiting partners including retained and contingency search firms, research firms, and advertising partners. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a successful, and growing, financial company that is committed to achieving excellence in human resource management in Philippines.
To be successful, individuals must possess:
- At least 7 years' recruitment experience with team management experience
- Having both in-house and recruiting agency experience would be ideal
- Candidate MUST have experience in working in Philippines market
- Overseas Returnee wanted
- Someone who is excited about the recruiting function, a natural networker who is constantly on the lookout for new talent through new channels
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing best-in-class sourcing and selection practices to leverage talent as a key driver in company growth and as a competitive advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- A high energy, positive, results-oriented, resourceful leader who is capable of quickly learning the business and establishing himself / herself as a credible strategic partner and valued team member
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW42730 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117