Talent Acquisition Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
My client is looking for an experience Talent Acquisition Manager for their team. They are currently expanding their operations and need someone to help out in the business. As a part of the team you would need to devises strategy and recruitment process, as well as actual execution of the sourcing or recruiting campaign. They may be involved not only in finding and screening candidates, but developing the corporate policy for talent bench-marking, talent assessment, and interviewing policies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain efficient relationships with all hiring managers and administer all recruitment activities for various projects.
- Provide assistance to all hiring managers and human resource personnel.
- Provide update all recruitment process and design all talent acquisition processes and provide support to performance and ensure effectiveness of all projects.
- Assist various business units and establish appropriate human capital requirements and assist in all talent acquisition process.
- Maintain knowledge on all industry trends to ensure compliance to all recruitment guidelines and assist recruitment team to design all performance standards.
- Determine all recruitment strategies for all senior executive positions.
- Develop and maintain efficient relationships with all hiring managers within required timeframe and assist to obtain all necessary approvals for candidate recruitment.
Ideally you would have a minimum of 5 years' experience in talent acquisition. Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding. Proficient in the use of social media and job boards. Influential with the ability to prioritise along with a high attention to detail.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.