Talent Acquisition (TA) Executive
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive who will be responsible for recruiting best in class active and passive candidates across multiple levels, but specializing in mid-level positions across the organization. This is a 1 year contract role with a pharmaceutical comapny and will be in Tuas.
You will be a trusted advisor who will be working closely with Hiring Managers. The successful candidate should be able to design tactical recruiting plans for targeted jobs in partnership with Hiring Managers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with the internal team of hiring personnel to assist with the recruitment process.
- Has to create an ideal recruitment strategy including analysing recruitment marketing platforms, evaluating job posting optimization, planning recruitment campaigns and idealizing how to improve the talent pipeline.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Guide the HR professionals and to hire managers with every set of employment data that may help them to enhance their hiring efforts in regards to top talent search, development, and attraction.
- Convince shortlisted candidate on corporate benefits, salary package, and work culture.
Ideally, you would have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience. Knowledgeable in strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting. Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.