|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000.00 - S$97500.00 per annum|
Our client, a global leader in the education and training sector, is looking to hire a newly created Tax Manager position covering a global portfolio. This role is ideal for someone who has a specific in tax and is able to work independently. The candidate that takes on this position must focus providing advice on both direct and indirect tax, be the key point of contact for all external stakeholder as well as provide timely advisory on international tax matters.
To qualify, the selected individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with external qualifications is beneficial
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a commercial Tax role or from a professional service firm.
- Strong understanding of US Tax regulation
- Able to work independently and set up when required
- Proven experience in working with teams regionally / globally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please contact Claire Chua on (65) 6854 5613 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CC44773.
EA Registration No. R1108933
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117