Tax Manager, APAC
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$120000 per annum|
Our client, a leading innovative advertising brand, is looking to hire a newly created Tax Manager position for the APAC region. This role is the first of its kind within the organization and would be ideal for someone looking to apply their prior experience to set up and develop a team of tax professionals.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for developing and implementing tax strategies for the APAC region
- Achieve tax issue integrity through strengthening tax risk monitoring systems
- Support statutory audits and be the key point of contact for tax agents
- Keep up to date with tax requirements through various channels
- Collaborate with various functions to understand the business requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Taxation certification will be beneficial
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity with prior experience in a Big 4 will be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Singapore tax requirements
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 41737
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506