Tax Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an multinational supply chain solutions company with offices across the globe, operating in over 70 countries. They are looking for a Tax Senior Manager with strong background in tax experience to cover their global business.
- Global tax
- Compliance - direct and indirect tax
- Transfer pricing
This is an individual contributor role, based in Singapore, reporting into and working closely with the CFO as well as the senior management of the global team to handle various tax matters of the company covering their global subsidiaries.
You will be the in-house tax specialist keeping track of all potential tax exposures and addressing related compliance issues.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations, on a global basis, in timely manner
- Monitor transfer pricing and tax audits
- Work closely with team in ensuring individual tax compliance and calculation of tax equalization
- Provide tax support for the country heads
- Preparation of company's global tax provision and financial reporting
- Provide advisory on company initiatives from a tax perspective
- Develop strategies and procedures for the long term and future needs of the customers.
- Develop processes and procedures for critical and complex operating problems by understanding customers' needs
- 8+ years of experience in tax management
- Minimum degree holder in Accountancy/Finance
- A plus if experienced with public accounting firms (tax) and have the knowledge of tax issues in logistics and supply chain sector
- Should posses a strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communicator
Competitive salary range with AWS and excellent variable bonus
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649