Team Lead - Start-Up Incubator
Our client is a well-funded R&D centre that is looking to build early-stage start up businesses in Southeast Asia. They are hiring a founding team of individuals who will lead scoping, definition, and development of objectives for various minimal viable products.
The centre aims to build out 15 to 20 projects every year and, if the business model permits, move on to either further investment opportunities or acquisition. The company is looking for young and highly motivated individuals who do well in a fast-paced environment. The candidates must be able to think big, take risks, and move fast with their prototyping.
The ideal candidate for this role can have a variety of different backgrounds, but here some guidelines:
- 3-5 years of working experience, ideally in management consulting, market research, project management, and/or entrepreneurship
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Entrepreneurship
- Passion for start-up world, with a basic understanding of innovation and lean startup methodology
- Proven experience in managing a team within start-up environments
- Comfortable in move fast + fail fast, independent environment
Contact Shaurya Saxena on (65) 6854 5629 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220026. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1549162.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.