Team Secretary (4 month contract)
If you are an experienced secretary in the banking industry and is able to start work immediately, please apply for the following Executive Assistant role with our client which is a global Investment Bank. Your role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to a team of bankers.
Duties are both semi-complex and confidential in nature requiring the use of discretion. Individuals regularly follow and apply established company departmental policies, procedures and standards in making day-to-day decisions.
- Well organized, mature, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Professional and service oriented;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Flexible and willing to handle last minute changes and issues as they arise
- Strong work ethic and strong sense of urgency
- Eager to get involved and fully participate in the team, "can do "attitude
- Ability to anticipate scheduling conflicts and recommend solutions;
- Time management - ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- High degree of common sense and a willingness to assume responsibility
- Tactful and good communication skills in dealing with all levels of people
- Sense of confidentiality
- Good Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
Candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257