Technical Accounting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||attractive package and great benefits|
Our client is a global MNC company in the semiconductor sector looking for an experienced and well-round Technical Accounting Manager for their corporate accounting team
- IFRS - manufacturing
- asset impairment
Reporting to the corporate finance director in Singapore, you will be responsible for monthly closing with processes familiar to Oracle, supervise the GL team members, supporting of financial statements under IFRS, quarterly reviews and annual audit process.
You will work closely with the corporate accounting team and work across different functions and stakeholders ensuring all critical accounting matters are identified and dealt with.
You will also be involved in preparation of accounting papers, documentation, analysis and participation in balance sheet reviews. You will be supervising corporate finance managers in the team, thus a experience in management/supervisory level is a plus!
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting with at least 1 - 2 years in people management capacity
- Must have a very strong experience for technical accounting and financial reporting roles; Public Accounting experience is preferred
- Degree (BA/BSc) is required; ACCA, CPA
- Positive attitude and a collaborative teamplayer
- Excellent management and meticulous skills to be able to coordinate with teams in consolidating data, review and preparation of finance statements under the latest IFRS
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS - manufacturing)
- Experience using Oracle/Hyperion is preferred
Very attractive package, great career progression with great benefits!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649