Technical Ad Operations Specialist
|Salary:||S$70000 - S$96000 per annum + negotiable|
Our client, one of the largest mobile messaging applications, is looking for a Technical Ad Operations Specialist to join their expanding team in Singapore. Their product is the No.1 most popular and used application in their particular region with more than 60 million active chatter.
The person in this role must have a solid and well-rounded understanding of the business of mobile advertising and the enabling ad technology. The person must be able to vet and onboard ad tech solutions and conduct ad campaign performance discrepancy troubleshooting investigations as required. Your responsibilities include:
- Driving campaign onboarding processes, including display, video and bulletin ads
- Handling technical inquiries about URLs, deeplinks, and mobile app install integrations
- Providing first level support to Account Management and Sales for inquiries about the product's ad tech capabilities (ad targeting capabilities, inventory availability, reporting, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining documentation to Ad Operations, Support Sales and Account Management efforts, such as product quick reference sheets
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics or computer science or business administration, or relevant field
- Proficiency with HTML Ads, Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Experience working with Google DFp, AdX and 3rd party mediation solutions
- Working knowledge in significant Attribution Tracking Technology platforms like Kochava, Tune, Sizmek, etc.
- Knowledge of the Android and IOS operating system
- Working knowledge in Video Ad Serving and VAST/VPAID Tags
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and tight timelines
- IAB Digital Ad Operations Certification is an asset
- Some experience/basic proficiency with a Python server environment
- Experience in the use of Charles Web Debugging Proxy
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0221 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148