Technical Product manager
About the Role:
- Product Managers (PMs) at Janio focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- PMs have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They are able to go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision.
- PMs are master communicators that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- At-least 2 years of experience in building software products as a Software Engineer/QA/Product Manager/Analyst etc.
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.