Technical Product manager
|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$8000.00 per month + bonus|
About the Role:
- Product Managers (PMs) at Janio focus on identifying customer, business partner and internal stakeholder problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- PMs have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They are able to go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision.
- PMs are master communicators that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- At-least 2 years of experience in building software products as a Software Engineer/QA/Product Manager/Analyst etc.
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.